Blog de photos d une amateur tres amateur...
La nuitdes lumièresVerdunQue c'est beau ! :o)Merci à toi Nefertiti ! :o)
Absolutely wonderful reflections...beautiful.Sunny :)
KIKOUCA VA ?la neige s'est arrêté de tomber !mais ca cailleeee !allez je rentre, semaine finie ! :)bonne journéebises
belles lumières ! pas de neige ?
la photo date du 15 novembre c est pour cela l absence de neige,au Luxembourg en tout cas,ca c est calmer et tout a fondu...
Petit bonsoir d'un soir ou la neige ne passe pas j'espére que TU VAS BIEN bONNE SOIRée
Ahh, I love France at night- nothing is more beautiful! xoxoAmyhttp://thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com
merci pour ton message bisou
I love the reflection, they look like dancing lights!Happy Holidays and enjoy the weekend!Ebie's Weekend Relections
Super! This is a wonderful picture and the reflections are magical!MckLinky is ready now.
Great photo...I love the lights and the reflection is all lit up...beautiful
Wonderful golden light reflections! How romantic!
Wonderful shot, congratulations!This city looks very special, I would like to visit there someday!Léia - Bonjour Luxembourg
France look really beautiful by night, the lamps reflecting in the water makes it really romantic.My reflection
What a beautiful picture of Verdun. Great reflection too.
Beautiful night shot!
I like this photo -- very much. The rippled reflections are special.
Magnificent in gold!
This is beautiful and perfect :)
les reflets sont magnifiques!
Eh oui ! C'est beau une ville la nuit !
The yellow light that reflects in the canal warms the entire landscape, both built and natural. This scene is almost magical.I have you have a very enjoyable next two weeks.
Belle architecture, soulignée par de beaux jeux de lumière!
This is lovely. I like night time reflections :)
Et splendide réflexions artistiques.Salutations de la créativité et l'imagination, les photos de José Ramon
Vos commentaires me font tjr plaisir ;O)
La nuit
RépondreSupprimerdes lumières
Verdun
Que c'est beau ! :o)
Merci à toi Nefertiti ! :o)
Absolutely wonderful reflections...beautiful.
RépondreSupprimerSunny :)
KIKOU
RépondreSupprimerCA VA ?
la neige s'est arrêté de tomber !
mais ca cailleeee !
allez je rentre, semaine finie ! :)
bonne journée
bises
belles lumières ! pas de neige ?
RépondreSupprimerla photo date du 15 novembre c est pour cela l absence de neige,au Luxembourg en tout cas,ca c est calmer et tout a fondu...
RépondreSupprimerPetit bonsoir d'un soir ou la neige ne passe pas j'espére que TU VAS BIEN
RépondreSupprimerbONNE SOIRée
Ahh, I love France at night- nothing is more beautiful!
RépondreSupprimerxoxo
Amy
http://thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com
merci pour ton message bisou
RépondreSupprimerI love the reflection, they look like dancing lights!
RépondreSupprimerHappy Holidays and enjoy the weekend!
Ebie's Weekend Relections
Super! This is a wonderful picture and the reflections are magical!
RépondreSupprimerMckLinky is ready now.
Great photo...I love the lights and the reflection is all lit up...beautiful
RépondreSupprimerWonderful golden light reflections! How romantic!
RépondreSupprimerWonderful shot, congratulations!
RépondreSupprimerThis city looks very special, I would like to visit there someday!
Léia - Bonjour Luxembourg
France look really beautiful by night, the lamps reflecting in the water makes it really romantic.
RépondreSupprimerMy reflection
What a beautiful picture of Verdun. Great reflection too.
RépondreSupprimerBeautiful night shot!
RépondreSupprimerI like this photo -- very much. The rippled reflections are special.
RépondreSupprimerMagnificent in gold!
RépondreSupprimerThis is beautiful and perfect :)
RépondreSupprimerles reflets sont magnifiques!
RépondreSupprimerEh oui ! C'est beau une ville la nuit !
RépondreSupprimerThe yellow light that reflects in the canal warms the entire landscape, both built and natural. This scene is almost magical.
RépondreSupprimerI have you have a very enjoyable next two weeks.
Belle architecture, soulignée par de beaux jeux de lumière!
RépondreSupprimerThis is lovely. I like night time reflections :)
RépondreSupprimerEt splendide réflexions artistiques.
RépondreSupprimerSalutations de la créativité et l'imagination, les photos de José Ramon