Blog de photos d une amateur tres amateur...
Very nice picture.Sunny :)
Comme des perles sur les carreauxJoli effet, belle pespectiveEn tout cas journée sans nuage ici, ca fait du bien !Bonne fin de journéeBisous
Ici, il fait déjà chaud, j'ai dejà la nostalgie de la pluie quand je vois cette photo!
I feel like I am with you, in your cozy home, looking out the window at the pitter patter of the rain.
I can;t read.... what matters is that the photo is so homey.. great shot!Fishing Village
C' est tres bon.Costas
Merci a tous pour vos gentils commentaires ;O)Thank you has all of your comments ;O)
What an interesting view out your window. You're making the best of the rain!
Very beautiful...raindrops on the windows create such a cozy feeling. Nice capture!
Grand soleil aujourd'hui....cela redonne le moral bises
Le beau temps est là, la pluie viendra ;-)
le soleil ne saurait tarder , j'en suis sure bises Nefertiti
This is a very pleasant picture. I like it a lot. The rain drops and slight window blur go very well with the reflections.
Really nice!Happy weekend.
C'est de saison ! Bon weekend, il paraît qu'il va être ensoleillé ! ;-)
What a lovely capture for the day! Love the raindrops and the colors in the reflection! Beautiful! Have a lovely weekend!Sylvia
Love the raindrops. They make your home look so cosy.
Lovely.
Joli ! Très bon week-end ensoleillé !
C 'est formidable avec la pluie!
Pretty spots of color on your window. I hope the rains mean that your Spring flowers will be even more colorful! Wishing you a wonderful weekend!
Love the view through the window!
un photo tres jolie...
Oh looks like a valuable painting!:-)Wonderful shot and hope the sun comes soon!
Looks like the sun is breaking through. Great shot. And, you have an excellent weekend too.
J'attends le pluie ici et puis je peux sorry, my French isn't up to it. I am waiting for the rain here so that I can take pictures. That's a lovely photo
elle est sympa cette photo
Vos commentaires me font tjr plaisir ;O)
Very nice picture.
RépondreSupprimerSunny :)
Comme des perles sur les carreaux
RépondreSupprimerJoli effet, belle pespective
En tout cas journée sans nuage ici, ca fait du bien !
Bonne fin de journée
Bisous
Ici, il fait déjà chaud, j'ai dejà la nostalgie de la pluie quand je vois cette photo!
RépondreSupprimerI feel like I am with you, in your cozy home, looking out the window at the pitter patter of the rain.
RépondreSupprimerI can;t read.... what matters is that the photo is so homey.. great shot!
RépondreSupprimerFishing Village
C' est tres bon.
RépondreSupprimerCostas
Merci a tous pour vos gentils commentaires ;O)
RépondreSupprimerThank you has all of your comments ;O)
What an interesting view out your window. You're making the best of the rain!
RépondreSupprimerVery beautiful...raindrops on the windows create such a cozy feeling. Nice capture!
RépondreSupprimerGrand soleil aujourd'hui....cela redonne le moral
RépondreSupprimerbises
Le beau temps est là, la pluie viendra ;-)
RépondreSupprimerle soleil ne saurait tarder , j'en suis sure
RépondreSupprimerbises Nefertiti
This is a very pleasant picture. I like it a lot. The rain drops and slight window blur go very well with the reflections.
RépondreSupprimerReally nice!
RépondreSupprimerHappy weekend.
C'est de saison ! Bon weekend, il paraît qu'il va être ensoleillé ! ;-)
RépondreSupprimerWhat a lovely capture for the day! Love the raindrops and the colors in the reflection! Beautiful! Have a lovely weekend!
RépondreSupprimerSylvia
Love the raindrops. They make your home look so cosy.
RépondreSupprimerLovely.
RépondreSupprimerJoli ! Très bon week-end ensoleillé !
RépondreSupprimerC 'est formidable avec la pluie!
RépondreSupprimerPretty spots of color on your window. I hope the rains mean that your Spring flowers will be even more colorful!
RépondreSupprimerWishing you a wonderful weekend!
Love the view through the window!
RépondreSupprimerun photo tres jolie...
RépondreSupprimerOh looks like a valuable painting!
RépondreSupprimer:-)
Wonderful shot and hope the sun comes soon!
Looks like the sun is breaking through. Great shot. And, you have an excellent weekend too.
RépondreSupprimerJ'attends le pluie ici et puis je peux sorry, my French isn't up to it. I am waiting for the rain here so that I can take pictures. That's a lovely photo
RépondreSupprimerelle est sympa cette photo
RépondreSupprimer