I had to go back and look several times before I realized what I was looking at! How very unique!!! I really like these shots! To see the sculpture and it's shadows/reflections in person would have been mesmerizing!
Those are really quite amazing. Such an artist. OBTW several people who commented on my "Monochrome Lake" post for Phun Phriday! wondered how it was done, so I posted a tutorial on it today. If you're interested just click here. Thanks for dropping by and your comment.
This looks like some one drew on the wall. The last time my son ( then 3 years old) drew on the wall, we had to pay the landlord $150. It was full of Maths, and pity I didn't have a photo of it. He grew up to be a good Math student. He is in Year 9, but he does year 11 Maths.
je ne sais pas trop ce que je vois mais c'est cool bisou àtoi
RépondreSupprimerOn peut y voir se que l ont veut va,c est ca l art ;O)
RépondreSupprimerbon w end Flo
Hello Néfertiti
RépondreSupprimerUne petite visite pour te souhaiter un trés agréable week end.....
***bisous****
Yves.
Jolie participation, pour une première... Le mobile immobile qui tour et vire, oubliant de rester steady...
RépondreSupprimerHa , j'ai eu du mal à voir ce que c'etait; marrant, comme photo!
RépondreSupprimerWhat delightful reflections! Love your captures for the day! Have a lovely weekend!
RépondreSupprimerSylvia
tsuki ca n est pas ma premiere participation,tu as mes anciennes photos ici
RépondreSupprimerhttp://unephotounsouvenir.blogspot.com/search/label/w%20end%20reflexion
Nice minimalist image.
RépondreSupprimerVery interesting reflections that appear to be dancing.
RépondreSupprimerFascinating sculpture and reflections!
RépondreSupprimerAre those reflections or shadows? Interesting images either way.
RépondreSupprimerMichael
RépondreSupprimerfor me, it is a reflection of the work in shadows on the wall thanks, that is all ;O)
Moi, j'aime bien, c'est joli comme tout, très délicat...bonne soirée, merci de ton gentil coucou chez moi...
RépondreSupprimerHow unique!
RépondreSupprimerI had to go back and look several times before I realized what I was looking at! How very unique!!! I really like these shots! To see the sculpture and it's shadows/reflections in person would have been mesmerizing!
RépondreSupprimerquite unique shadow/reflection
RépondreSupprimerOmbre ou reflet ? Mon coeur balance ! Intéressant et bien trouvé.
RépondreSupprimerInteresting flow of lines inviting us to reflect on what they represent! Very creative!
RépondreSupprimerVery creative! Yep, it's a reflection!
RépondreSupprimerI think these are spectacular, what a great idea!!
RépondreSupprimerBRAVO !
RépondreSupprimeret bon week-end, Nefertiti !
Moi, j'aime bien, c'e'st très joli, très fin et délicat...bise, et bon week end nefertiti...
RépondreSupprimerBonjour , j'aime bien moi ce style de dessin ou on peut laisser son imagination vagabonder
RépondreSupprimerbonne journée
bises
Bonjour vous Nefertiti Déesse Femme !
RépondreSupprimerJeux d'ombres et de lumières pour découvrir au-delà !
Bonne journée
Very unique, indeed. Artistic as well. Love them
RépondreSupprimerThanks for the visit.
J'ai lu et je me suis dit quel drôle d'anglais avant de réaliser que c'était du français, lol !
RépondreSupprimerTrès spéciale comme interprétation !
Those are really quite amazing. Such an artist. OBTW several people who commented on my "Monochrome Lake" post for Phun Phriday! wondered how it was done, so I posted a tutorial on it today. If you're interested just click here. Thanks for dropping by and your comment.
RépondreSupprimerGreat photos and artwork.
RépondreSupprimerDarryl and Ruth : )
This looks like some one drew on the wall. The last time my son ( then 3 years old) drew on the wall, we had to pay the landlord $150. It was full of Maths, and pity I didn't have a photo of it. He grew up to be a good Math student. He is in Year 9, but he does year 11 Maths.
RépondreSupprimerThanks for visiting.
Wow, magnifique!
RépondreSupprimerVery pretty reflection! That is a work of art :D
RépondreSupprimerWow, awesome! You are very creative.
RépondreSupprimerVery unique! Thanks for visiting my blog. ~karen
RépondreSupprimerVery creative images on the wall.
RépondreSupprimertres bonne! i like this kind of art-thanks for stopping by
RépondreSupprimerC'est chouette.
RépondreSupprimer;-D
These are very cool! There are so many interesting things to be found in the Centre Pompidou. I can't wait to go back there. :)
RépondreSupprimerNefertiti, tu m'as porte chance!
RépondreSupprimerje n'arrivais pas a publier la photo du chien La Voix de sn maitre"sur mon blog
finalement j'y suis arrive alors je te fais un gros bisous
et merci de visiter mes blogs
How fun!
RépondreSupprimerFolk art!
RépondreSupprimerI love this...
je viens te dire bonjour bisou
RépondreSupprimerMe voilà de retour de vacances pour souhaiter une bonne semaine à ma Luxembourgeoise préférée. A bientôt.
RépondreSupprimer