Membres

samedi 18 septembre 2010

Contribution to James weekend Reflection 52


Voici ma participation au James Weekend Reflections #52

http://newtowndailyphoto.blogspot.com/

(si ca vous dit de voir mes autres participations aux weekends reflection c est ici :

http://unephotounsouvenir.blogspot.com/search/label/w%20end%20reflexion )

Bon w end a tous et toutes ;O)

17 commentaires:

  1. Vraiment sympa ces reflets... Il est curieux, le plastique qui compose cette installation ; on dirait le même que celui de mon ordinateur portable... Ca a l'air pratique à laver, l'art, de nos jours !

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I really love the second shot
    it's wonderful

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Marvelous and very interesting reflections for the day! Wonderful capture! Hope you have a great weekend!

    Sylvia

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Cou Cou chère amie!
    J'aime beaucoup toi idée!
    Jolie reflets,
    Léia

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Very nice photos. I especially like the bottom one because it really shows off the reflections.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Very unusual and bright! Am Dutch and was several times in beautiful Luxemburg (have lived now 20+ years in Los Angeles).

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Two beautiful, artistic views! Especially love the angle of the second one with the depth of reflection detail!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. What a wonderful and unique look at reflections! Very artistic.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. This is such a fascinating display and sculpture! I love the planes and the shiny material!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. On pourrait l'appeler 'L'homme au coucher de soleil.

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. This is a very cool instalation, I really like it!

    RépondreSupprimer

Vos commentaires me font tjr plaisir ;O)