Blog de photos d une amateur tres amateur...
great reflections you caught!
Un arrêt du temps qui a la tête dans les nuages... Interessant comme les éléments air et eau se mêlent dans cette photo de scaphandre et son reflet de ciel...Une chouette expo, assurément, merci pour l'échappée belle...
Nice reflections!
Very interesting art and reflections!
j'aime beaucoup la dernière photo
J'aime bien ces reflets!
a good selection - first one is my favourite
Bien vu ! Bon weekend !
great collection of photos... I love the last one...
Lovely reflections!
Interesting reflections.
So often we think about avoiding the reflection, but James has us all thinking of creative interpretations. Love the last one with the side profile.Bises,Genie
Vielen Dank für deinen Besuch bei mir.Deine Reflektionen sind auch toll, besonders gefällt mir das letzte Foto am Besten !Lieben GrußJutta
Cela semble une intéressante expo,bonjour belge, bon dimanche
avec la pluie c'est un week end de réflexion qui nous attend
interesting photos. I think the last one is the best one. :)
Remarquable!
Nice reflections of an exhibition !
Very nice series of reflections here!
On a parfois du mal à distinguer le reflet de la réalité
Super reflections all Audrey, the last image made me smile :)
I like this series!
A wonderful series of reflections… I love the trees in the first photo especially!
Vos commentaires me font tjr plaisir ;O)
great reflections you caught!
RépondreSupprimerUn arrêt du temps qui a la tête dans les nuages... Interessant comme les éléments air et eau se mêlent dans cette photo de scaphandre et son reflet de ciel...
RépondreSupprimerUne chouette expo, assurément, merci pour l'échappée belle...
Nice reflections!
RépondreSupprimerVery interesting art and reflections!
RépondreSupprimerj'aime beaucoup la dernière photo
RépondreSupprimerJ'aime bien ces reflets!
RépondreSupprimera good selection - first one is my favourite
RépondreSupprimerBien vu ! Bon weekend !
RépondreSupprimergreat collection of photos... I love the last one...
RépondreSupprimerLovely reflections!
RépondreSupprimerInteresting reflections.
RépondreSupprimerSo often we think about avoiding the reflection, but James has us all thinking of creative interpretations. Love the last one with the side profile.
RépondreSupprimerBises,
Genie
Vielen Dank für deinen Besuch bei mir.
RépondreSupprimerDeine Reflektionen sind auch toll, besonders gefällt mir das letzte Foto am Besten !
Lieben Gruß
Jutta
Cela semble une intéressante expo,
RépondreSupprimerbonjour belge, bon dimanche
avec la pluie c'est un week end de réflexion qui nous attend
RépondreSupprimerinteresting photos. I think the last one is the best one. :)
RépondreSupprimerRemarquable!
RépondreSupprimerNice reflections of an exhibition !
RépondreSupprimerVery nice series of reflections here!
RépondreSupprimerOn a parfois du mal à distinguer le reflet de la réalité
RépondreSupprimerSuper reflections all Audrey, the last image made me smile :)
RépondreSupprimerI like this series!
RépondreSupprimerA wonderful series of reflections… I love the trees in the first photo especially!
RépondreSupprimer