Something I just read he said about his pictures: "These meetings are purely accidental and anonymous. “I have never met these people before, and I don’t ask their names. For me, this information is not important, only the image is. If they don’t want to pose, I move on.”
J'aime beaucoup cette jolie exposition ♥(ˆ⌣ˆ)
RépondreSupprimerJe t'embrasse et bonne journée
Manon
Something I just read he said about his pictures:
RépondreSupprimer"These meetings are purely accidental and anonymous. “I have never met these people before, and I don’t ask their names. For me, this information is not important, only the image is. If they don’t want to pose, I move on.”
He seems to have chosen some unusual subjects in his work.
RépondreSupprimerCOUCOU LA PROMENADE c'était hier mais il faisait chaud et ici il fait encore si chaud tu passes gros bisous
RépondreSupprimerDes photos très fortes et des regards inédits,hors normes. Très intéressante expo.
RépondreSupprimer