Cliquez sur les photos pour les agrandir
Page Facebook
Blog du defis "Reflection" d
Origine
“Entre l'amitié et l'amour,
il y a une différence énorme : du jour à la nuit.”
Rivarol
( si cela vous dit de voir mes autres participations
aux week ends reflections c est
Ici )
Bonne journee a toutes et tous ;o)
beautiful!
RépondreSupprimerFine night photography. Especially like the green lights reflecting on the water. Lovely.
RépondreSupprimerLa première est très belle !
RépondreSupprimerBon week-end Audrey :)
Lovely night time reflections.
RépondreSupprimerTres belle, Audrey!
RépondreSupprimerlove the colours on the waters, especially the green :-)
RépondreSupprimerWow! Stunning colours Audrey! A great night-time shot.
RépondreSupprimerthe green colors really make a fine addition to the reflection. Love it!
RépondreSupprimerGreat reflections and I like the green light inside the bridges.
RépondreSupprimerDes très belles photos !
RépondreSupprimerTrès belles! J'aime beaucoup!
RépondreSupprimerWonderful night reflections!!
RépondreSupprimerAudrey these are so wonderful, I love the colors, so vivid against the black sky and water.
RépondreSupprimerWhat lovely nighttime reflections!
RépondreSupprimerMy french is realy bad, but I understand your Poem. Its as nice as the fotos!
RépondreSupprimerEva
Awesome night shots!
RépondreSupprimerWell done night shots.
RépondreSupprimerlovely night time reflections!!
RépondreSupprimer