Membres

lundi 7 mars 2016

Grund,Luxembourg

Page Facebook

Cliquez sur les photos pour les agrandir.

Descente au Grund

“Si faire était aussi aisé que savoir ce qu'il est bon de faire, 
les chapelles seraient des églises, 
et les chaumières des pauvres gens des palais de princes.”
William Shakespeare









Bonne semaine a toutes et tous !





7 commentaires:

  1. Lovely shots in black and white- I particularly like your sense of perspective!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Very nice photos! Love the composition and that you did them in black and white.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I do like your black and white images and particularly the perspective from which they are taken. Thank you for sharing (and for visiting!). Happy weekend.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Excellent series of monochromes Nerfertiti, bon weekend.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I like those perspective shots in the street, that invite the eyes to explore further!

    RépondreSupprimer

Vos commentaires me font tjr plaisir ;O)