Blog de photos d une amateur tres amateur...
very cool...whatever it is!!
Tes photos sont très sympas!
Quite a display!
C'est chouette ! C'est du terraforming ?
Non pas vraiment lol
So beautiful!
Not sure what it is but it looks interesting. Enjoy your weekend.
Beautiful. I am reminded of 3-D contour plots. Have a Happy Day!Paix :)
It looks like it's a solid block of glass or resin. Very interesting photos. Reminds me of those little glass/crystal ornaments that have 3D images etched inside them
That's a very interesting Reflection! Thank you for visiting me, and enjoy your weekend!
Assez impressionnant!
Facinating! Wish I could see it real.
Intriguing images Nerfertiti!
What a fascinating reflection. I would love to be there and see it in person. It really is a captivating picture.
very interesting images of what seem to be a 3D map or something.
Very interesting display!
Vos commentaires me font tjr plaisir ;O)
very cool...whatever it is!!
RépondreSupprimerTes photos sont très sympas!
RépondreSupprimerQuite a display!
RépondreSupprimerC'est chouette ! C'est du terraforming ?
RépondreSupprimerNon pas vraiment lol
SupprimerSo beautiful!
RépondreSupprimerNot sure what it is but it looks interesting. Enjoy your weekend.
RépondreSupprimerBeautiful.
RépondreSupprimerI am reminded of 3-D contour plots.
Have a Happy Day!
Paix :)
It looks like it's a solid block of glass or resin. Very interesting photos. Reminds me of those little glass/crystal ornaments that have 3D images etched inside them
RépondreSupprimerThat's a very interesting Reflection! Thank you for visiting me, and enjoy your weekend!
RépondreSupprimerAssez impressionnant!
RépondreSupprimerFacinating! Wish I could see it real.
RépondreSupprimerIntriguing images Nerfertiti!
RépondreSupprimerWhat a fascinating reflection. I would love to be there and see it in person. It really is a captivating picture.
RépondreSupprimervery interesting images of what seem to be a 3D map or something.
RépondreSupprimerVery interesting display!
RépondreSupprimer